Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Tomorrow will either be really happy or really sad.

I'm getting an ultrasound that will show us whether or not my placenta has moved up or stayed in the wrong place.

If it's moved, I can have a normal 2 more months of pregnancy, which will include yoga, water aerobics, swimming, walking, movement, vacation, happiness, and a normal schedule.

If it has stayed over the cervix, I will most likely be put on some form of bedrest and I can nix all those fun activities I listed in the previous paragraph. I'll also be worried about delivering early/hemoraghing.

So, when you are saying your prayers tonight, if you could please include me. I'll let y'all know what happens. =) THANKS!

7 comments:

B and C said...

So what's the update? I am hoping for he best!

Megan and Mike said...

i hope it goes well for you tomorrow! im glad you have made it this far happy and healthy:)

The Lady of the House said...

I'll send a prayer up for you! I hope that placenta has made some serious movement!

Ashley said...

Good luck Courtney!!

Erika said...

You're in our prayers! Good luck tomorrow :)

Katie said...

i'm thinking of you! I hope everything turns out ok. You will be in our prayers. :)

W.C.Camp said...

Good Luck. I know it can be stressful but I am sure it will be ok. Relax and we'll hope for the best. W.C.C.