I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have such a good little boy. Can he really be one already? Here are some of the things I've learned over the last year:
- How to live off of less sleep
- How to do most everything with only one hand (as I hold baby in the other)
- Every single word to the movies, Toy Story and Shrek (Noah's favs)
- How to discount shop
- The world of stay at home moms, storytimes, playdates, etc
- Every park nearby
- That anything can be a toy
- How to speak in baby
- How hard it is to lose baby weight
However, I've got to say, Noah's learned more than me this year! It's so fun to watch him grow.
I love you Noah Beckett!!!