Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pregnancy Update #2

My placenta moved. Phew! It's still low lying, but since I'm having a C-section anyways, it doesn't really mean anything. Hooray!

New update: I have too much amniotic fluid. No wonder I've been feeling so big! Dr. isn't really too worried about it, but he's doing a "level 2" ultrasound next week just to make sure the baby doesn't have any problems swallowing.

I've gained a lot of weight. I think it's from not moving for 2 months. I'm going to the gym tomorrow.

I saw Baby Girl today in 3D for a little bit. She is so cute and perfect. I'm excited to meet her in September.

Thanks for your prayers. xoxo

5 comments:

amy kay said...

yay Courtney! I'm SO glad you had good news at the doctor's office. Hit the gym, girl!

L& J said...

oh good! i'm so glad that it moved and that means no bedrest for you! i hope everything else works out just fine too! i'm thinking about you. I keep having dreams i have a baby... what does this mean??? haha! Don't answer that!!

Sarah said...

oh! i'm so glad for your good news. i hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

KT said...

I'm glad that things look good and you are weren't condemned to bed rest (my worst nightmare!)

You're a super cute pregnant lady!

Guin said...

So glad that you had good news!!!!! What a relief!