Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pregnancy Update #2

My placenta moved. Phew! It's still low lying, but since I'm having a C-section anyways, it doesn't really mean anything. Hooray!

New update: I have too much amniotic fluid. No wonder I've been feeling so big! Dr. isn't really too worried about it, but he's doing a "level 2" ultrasound next week just to make sure the baby doesn't have any problems swallowing.

I've gained a lot of weight. I think it's from not moving for 2 months. I'm going to the gym tomorrow.

I saw Baby Girl today in 3D for a little bit. She is so cute and perfect. I'm excited to meet her in September.

Thanks for your prayers. xoxo

5 comments:

amy kay said...

yay Courtney! I'm SO glad you had good news at the doctor's office. Hit the gym, girl!

Anonymous said...

oh good! i'm so glad that it moved and that means no bedrest for you! i hope everything else works out just fine too! i'm thinking about you. I keep having dreams i have a baby... what does this mean??? haha! Don't answer that!!

Sarah said...

oh! i'm so glad for your good news. i hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

KT said...

I'm glad that things look good and you are weren't condemned to bed rest (my worst nightmare!)

You're a super cute pregnant lady!

Guin said...

So glad that you had good news!!!!! What a relief!