This week has been interesting to say the least. I have to say that I'm thrilled that it is Friday! Noah was sick all week. The doctor said he had a cold. He also got shots yesterday. However, despite being sick, here are some of the things Noah has learned this week:
- combat crawl to any room in the house in lightning speed
- pull himself up in his crib
- run if you hold his little hands
- to poo (he's had a constipation problem)
- stand at the window (it's all he ever wants to do)
- 8 months old today!
- 12 lbs 13 oz (I'm trying so hard to get him to gain weight. He's not a big eater (prefers his bottle), but we're working on it. I'm sadly aware that he's the size of a 2 or 3 month old)
- 26 inches tall
- Not even on the charts for height or weight
Something else we did this week was decorate Jared's office. It needed a makeover. I was so proud of myself for doing everything with a $50 budget. I'm only posting pictures of two walls, but there's also a big mirror and 2 framed 8X10's from our wedding.