Monday, March 9, 2009

RANDOM


Things have been a little RANDOM lately.

These two pictures would not flip around. I deleted them and reloaded them, but they just want to be on their side. I guess it goes w/ my random post.



Noah is teething big-time. He has 3 on the bottom and is working on getting one on the top. This one must really be hurting him because he is a little fussy...NOT NORMAL for Noah.



Our little buddy has also started scooting. He gets faster and stronger each day. He also learned BA BA and DA DA and sings his new little words all day long.


Jared and I have been training for a half marathon in June. However, Jared pushed too far, too fast and is now dealing with what we think is a stress fracture in his foot. He's having a hard time even walking around. :( I hope he heals quickly so we can both still do the race.

I'm still staying busy at home, but cannot believe how much I clean. NON STOP CLEANING! It never ends. I can't wait until we are rich and I can hire a maid. It's not that I don't like cleaning, but I like doing other things also!
Oh well, Happy Monday!!!

7 comments:

David and Jaclyn said...

You little family is so cute. I can't believe how fast time flies by...Noah is already getting teeth? I wish you the best of luck with the marathon. Hey I ran into some pictures from the mission...made me miss you lots. You are wonderful :)

Natasha said...

I hear you on the cleaning thing... I wish I could just have someone do my cleaning and errands for me so I can spend more time with B. In answer to your question... yes he has his two bottom teeth. They came in a few weeks ago and I can tell more are on their way. He really wasn't fussy much when the first two came in but we'll see how the rest go. Is Noah crawling yet? Boston isn't. I'm fine with delaying that stage but I'm sure it will happen soon. By the way I'm reading the best book "The Autoimmune Epidemic" ... check it out from the library, you'll love it! I think I'll probably buy my own copy though because I keep wanting to mark it up. It just came out a few months ago so the research in it is really current.

Marium said...

What a cute smile he has, I love it! There is never enough time to clean, it only gets worse when you add a few more in the mix. Man how I wish I could hire a maid, that would be nice

Becky Bean said...

Okay, those pictures are TOO cute! I can't believe how alike your two boys look!!

sheena said...

how is he so big?!!! he is just so cute! I am so so SO excited for your race!! I wish we could do another together!

Jodie said...

Hey, don't be afraid to admit that you don't like cleaning. ;o) I hate it, but it is a must do...every single day. I figure that maybe when my kids are grown up my house can return to it's normal cleanly state!

Jodie said...

Oh! I had a stress fracture in college. Those bad boys are painful! I hope his foot heals quickly! If it is a stress fracture he probably should see a doc, that way it can start healing without him walking on it so much.
Sorry for the multiple comments!