Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Straight from Heaven

A few days ago, I received the following picture of Jesus:



Just for fun, I held it in front of Noah's face. The reaction that he gave was unlike anything I had ever seen. All of the sudden, his entire body lit up. He smiled so big and started making his cute baby sounds. His eyes were completely fixated on the picture.

Jared was with me and decided to do an experiment. We took away the picture of Jesus and put a picture of Jared and I in front of him. He just sort of looked at it and then looked away...no big grin or anything special. Then, we put the picture of Jesus in front of him- and BAM- the same reaction as before. In fact, each time that we show him the picture, he gets excited and glued to the picture.

From this experience, I learned that Noah really does know his savior, Jesus Christ. He was just with Him. Babies really do come straight from heaven. I hope I can help Noah remember his friend, Jesus, for his whole life.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's way cute court

The Lowden Family's Blog said...

Super cute!!!

Mekell and Jake said...

That us the most touching, beautiful, and awesome thing I have ever heard.

Alyssa said...

Courtney, I found you! I loved this post. It's so true! I do not doubt it. I have heard story after story just like this. I have my own and your post reminded me of it, so I posted it on mine. I wish more people would post things like this. What a great thing it is to take care of something that just left His presence!

Sarah said...

that is so awesome! thanks so much for sharing that.

Kelly said...

Sometimes his pictures remind me of Scott... he's so dang cute. I love how smiley he is!!

sheena said...

thank you for sharing this--I love it!