Friday, February 11, 2011
Here is a picture of Jared and I from tonight. We went out on our Valentines date a little early. Dropped the kids off at a sitter, went and had a nice dinner, went outdoor ice skating, then out for dessert. To sum it up in one word--- PERFECT. or romantic. or refreshing.
Anyways- the blog challenge. Today, I'm to post a picture of myself with 10 facts. Here are some things you may or may not know about me:
1. I have kept a journal since I was 8 years old. I write all the time. I write about what I think is important at the time, but looking back, it's almost always silly.
2. I love glitter. I love it in my nailpolish, in shimmery makeup, on stickers, on pencils, on shoes, in body spray... I know, I'm 12.
3. I love school. If I didn't have any responsibilities (cough-kids...) I would get my Masters degree, then my 2nd Masters, then maybe a PhD. I love learning and I especially love learning in an organized setting that pushes you farther than you might go on your own. I also really like taking notes (weird) and studying (more weird).
4. I almost always have cheesecake on my birthday. My mom always put the year I was turning in cherries. I love that.
5. I have tried so hard to love scrapbooking and couponing. But I just don't. I wish I did.
6. When I was little, I always dressed up as a princess or a fairy for Halloween. I alternated years.
7. I went through a skater phase in college where I longboarded, snowboarded, and wakeboarded frequently.
8. I still know all the words to "Gangsta's Paradise." Love Coolio. Ha!
9. I play the piano everyday. I used to write my own music and need to get back into doing it again.
10. I have run 4 half marathons and am training for a 5th!
Happy Weekend Everyone! I'll see you back here tomorrow. I have to say, this was a very fun blog post to do. I'm liking this challenge (well, day 1 anyways!)