Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A few pics

Here I am, as big as ever (seriously, I think I was this size at like 32 weeks with Noah) but no, I am only 25 weeks. Sad to say, I also now weigh the same that I did when I gave birth to Noah! Ahhh, I still have a long time to go! Oh well!


We took these pictures in Memphis. Jared and I went on a quick get away to the temple last Friday. We decided ON Friday that we were going (go me, getting spontaneous!) We had a great time, even though it was quick. Wish we had more time, but we'll take what we can get!


Below, you will find cute Jared. If you are thinking, "he's looking so fit and great," you would be right! Because he is up at 5:45 am most days to run or in today's case, swim laps at Beaver Lake! If he isn't running, he is doing hundreds of pushups. I am proud of him. Especially because he is so busy doing full time school and full time work and plus his calling at church. He even manages to read, make time for me, and do more than his fair share of the cleaning. I am not kidding people when I tell you that I married the perfect man!

Here's our favorite little buddy! Just had to throw some cute pics of him on there.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! I love your dress too. Are you (or your doctors) thinking that this baby might not have some of the size/weight difficulties as Noah? Just wondering if this meant that your having a bigger baby this time...? love ya!! again, you look fabulous. and p.s. can Jared call Landon and tell him how the "more than fair share of the cleaning" goes... : ) haha

Anonymous said...

opps. that first post was me. sorry, i didn't realize my work email was logged in. nice!

Kiki said...

you guys are awesome. how long of a trip is it to the temple??

Amy said...

I miss you guys! Court, you look GREAT, and so does Jared. Noah, of course, is always the epitome of cuteness and perfection.

Rachel said...

I am in love with Noah. I just thought you should know. Come visit me!!!

Scotty and Chels said...

You look so cute Court! Lucy has that same baby Einstein toy Noah is holding!

Mama A said...

Love the pictures - Hope that you had a great time in Memphis and can't wait to see the pictures you took in Little Rock. Was it weird seeing your old house? Did you get up to Maumelle? Wish Sept would hurray and get here so I can come see ya'll.

adorable pearsons said...

Super cute pics! I think you look fantabulous! However, I know that you probably don't feel like you look fantabulous- I know I don't (no matter how cute the outfit) :). I am getting to the point where I am embarrassed to tell people that I'm due in September. I swear they are thinking, 'seriously? september? I thought you had to be due this month!' ugh. You DO look beautiful!

Brittney said...

"go me... getting spontaneous!"...... haha. Definitely my favorite line!