- 7 boxes of macaroni and cheese (on sale)
- an extra large container of peanut butter (also on sale)
- peanut butter/choc chip granola bars (also on sale)
- Frosted Flakes (end cap sale)
- Ramen Noodles (always on sale- cheapest food on the planet)
I sometimes have to remind myself that I graduated college with a degree in Public Health! I was and still am disappointed in myself.
So, if I could get some help from you... I need snack ideas that are quick and healthy. All I can really think of is trail mix, popcorn, and fruit/veggies. I wouldn't mind putting in an hour or two at the beginning of the week to make healthy snacks for the whole week, but I don't know what to make. Any advice? Please. Before I turn my whole family into roly pollys!