Monday, December 8, 2008

ZZZ talk

Come to find out, Jared really wasn't feeling very well in the middle of the night when I woke up to feed Noah. He woke up this morning, sick as a dog. However, here are some of the conversations that we had around 1:30 am. I wrote them down because I thought they were so funny!

Jared: "I think I'm getting a sore throat."
Court: "No, it's just the middle of the night."
Jared: "Then, let's fix the middle of the night."

J: "Love me like you love me."

C: "Did you do your homework?"
J: "A piece of it."

C: "How old are you?"
J: "I don't know. I don't know."

C: "How long have we been married for."
J: "Oh dear. I don't know."

3 comments:

The Lowden Family's Blog said...

That's hilarous!!!

David and Jaclyn said...

Those are the things I love to write down that you can always laugh about later :) I would love for you to send me an email about the stuff you love and use for baby Noah, and the stuff I don't need to get. I am all about practicality! I am definitely clueless and would love any help I can get. Thanks for being such a sweet friend! Love ya!

Linford Family said...

I should write down some of our conversations in the middle of the night! But then it might seem like we don't love each other...just kidding. Those are way funny!