Monday, December 15, 2008

They don't say "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" for nothin'!

There's no doubt about it. We are excited for Christmas!

We've been trying to do fun, Christmasy things. A few nights ago, Jared and I did our fun stocking tradition. We go to Wal-Mart, have 30 minutes and (this year) 21 dollars to buy each other stocking stuffers. The fun of it is in bumping into each other at the store with our gifts hidden in our carts. We have such a blast with this! Last night, we went to a Christmas fireside. Tonight, we had friends over to decorate sugar cookies. I especially liked Jared's cookie rendition of Tiny Tim, from a Christmas Carol...aka a gingerbread gone bad. I have pictures, but they aren't quite uploaded to the computer yet. So, I decided to post pictures of...who else?! I don't seem to take any other pictures anymore...but I can guarantee that I do not look this cute in a picture! Coming up on the holiday fun agenda: Polar Express in 3-D w/ hot apple cider, delivering plates of cookies that we made, having Jared's whole family come in from Utah, a couple more christmas parties, and then the best day ever- CHRISTMAS! Hope y'all are enjoying this December as much as we are!!!












7 comments:

Ashley said...

We have the same blue snowman wrapping paper under our tree! Great minds think alike.

David and Jaclyn said...

I remember on our mission we went to Corte Ingles? and went shopping for each other. We kept running into each other and had a blast...that made me laugh to hear you and Jared do that. How fun!

Spencer T said...

your "tiny tim" pictures are better than Jared's could've been.

Shantelle said...

Hey! I love your blog. Noah is so adorable. And I love your stocking tradition. I talked to Josh and he agreed to start that tradition this year! So thanks for the great idea - I'm really excited to try it out!

KT said...

Court! This is Katy (Wilson) Ross. From Carson. I'm so excited to find your blog. I can't believe you're married and have a baby! Congrats.

Our blog is private - if you want an invite, drop me a line:

krossgen AT yahoo DOT com

I would love to hear from you. Merry Christmas!

Kiki said...

In that first picture Noah looks just like a darling little elf!

Shea McGee said...

tooo cute....so glad I found your blog!