Saturday, October 25, 2008

Eureka Springs

Jared, Noah, and I went to Eureka Springs yesterday. The old city is only about an hour from our house, but made us feel like we were in another country. Something about it reminded me of Park City, which is where we went for our honeymoon. Anyways, we had a great time. And for those of you who have not ever been to Arkansas...it's not all what you think. I'm surprised at all the great places there are here---we always have something fun to do.

Stay tuned for pictures of Noah in his Halloween costume. I'll post them soon...








3 comments:

Becky Bean said...

I love how much y'all do fun things together! I agree about Arkansas--it's a great state! (It's where I was born:))

Kelly said...

Is Jared giving noah ice cream already? That picture is a little deceiving if not.... Glad you had fun!

Jared said...

He might've had a lick or two...or three.