Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Update

Blogging and I have a love/hate relationship.
A few of you have started updating your blogs lately and it has inspired me. 
Here is a quick update.

Suzy


Suz is about as cute as she can be.  She is such a happy girl.  Noah gave her the nickname 'Suza' and it has pretty well stuck.  She loves being outside and running around.  She is wiggly and giggly and fun!

Noah


Noah is a sweet kid.  He is very smart and loves to make deals with us.  Negotiate privleges.  A business man, just like his daddy.

Courtney


I have been up to:
Activity Days
Cleaning
Laundry
Teaching Piano
Playing Piano
More Cleaning
Taking Care of Kids
Yoga
Running
Reading
& Daydreaming

Jared 


Jared is pretty much doing it all right now.  He has to have all his assignments in for graduation on November 22nd.  Then we he will finally have his MUCH anticipated Bachelors degree from BYU!  He is putting in a lot of hours at Pfizer, the job he got back in August.  He's also doing quite a bit of traveling, to the jealousy of his wife. (even if it is business traveling, it is still a break from kiddos and mac n cheese!)  He continues to work a little for his old company on the side.  In addition,  he has been running and training for races- he will do another half marathon this Saturday.  Jared is amazing.  I don't see much of him and am hoping this will change when he graduates. 

That's it for now, hopefully I'll be back again soon---I still want to post about Suz's birthday (in September), my birthday (in October), and Halloween. 

1 comment:

KT said...

I have a love/hate relationship with blogging too.

Suzy looks so big

I didn't realize that Jared was finishing his degree via independent study. Wow! Good for him; that take a whole other level of dedication.