Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let's hear it for the 100th post!!!

Friends, family, acquaintances...

This post makes 100 for me.

I do have to say, I am pretty proud of myself for keeping up with this blog---When I started, I have to admit, I caved to peer pressure. Now I see it as a way of journaling for our family and providing easy updates for those we don't see very often. Plus, I'm not going to lie, your comments are a good self esteem boost for a words of affirmation person like me!

So, I do have some catching up to do, but this post is to say THANK YOU for reading the blog and caring enough about our lives to do so. Here are a few pictures of the star of the show,

The little mister Noah





4 comments:

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

Fun pictures! I'm glad that you have stuck with it so that I can know what's going on out in Arkansas:) Love ya and have a super fantastic day!

Unknown said...

Love the Noah pics! and I totally feel your blog motivations. Sounds exactly like my beginning. Now, I've pretty much decided that this is my journal, our family history, AND a great way to feel validated (I am so disappointed when I only get 1 or 2 comments. I always try to come up with posts that I hope will bring in atleast 10 comments! Isn't that funny?)

Kallie Marie said...

I miss you and the mister!

Kiki said...

i love that second to last pic of you and noah. what a cute little family you have!