Sunday, February 1, 2009

baby Noah


My baby is getting so big (yet so small compared to most 6 month olds)!
He is teething now, which is throwing off his sleeping schedule big time. Sometimes it works to our benefit (last night, he slept from 7 pm-7:30 am!), other times it doesn't (waking up at 4 am for the day).
The next post I make, I will try to write/post pictures about something other than Noah. I hardly ever take pictures of anything else anymore. I just don't look as cute as he does in pictures!










9 comments:

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Yay! We love Noah! What a stinkin cutie pa-tutie! P.S. my friends and I watched that music video the other day of the three dancers, and I thought of you and Rif...tear

Shantelle said...

He is so adorable! So go ahead and post as many pics of him as you want! Btw, we have a new blog. It's www.joshandshantelle.blogspot.com.

Kelly said...

He IS getting big! His hair is so long too. Still super cute. So he's sitting up alone now?? Or faking well? We miss you!!

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

He is so cute Court!! I love reading about all of the little things he is doing! Miss you and hopefully I'll get a hold of you soon!

Kiki said...

SO cute!

Lark & Alicia said...

he is so sweet....i love seeing all the pics...and being able to see whats new!

KT said...

Your boy is so cute. I especially love the last pic - is he sneezing or screaming? Either way, it's cute.

Hope the job is going well.

Jen and Ty said...

He really is so cute Courtney. I love looking at his pictures. I hope you are doing well and I would love to chat sometime soon! I can't wait for Noah and Thatcher to be little buddies!

MKS said...

Cortney! I'mso glad we will be able to keep updated on each other lives now. Glad things are working out for you there in Arkansas. Congrats on getting a job. It's a long process. Happy Valentine's Day