Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I'm BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK

It's been 4 years since I last wrote a blog post here.  I didn't stop because I didn't like writing anymore.  Or because I had suddenly become too busy to find the time.  I stopped because everyone else did.  Randomly, I came across this old blog a couple nights ago and it FILLED me.  I am 35 and haven't even started the career that I've imagined and dreamed of for myself.  I struggle with that from time to time, but I also believe in what I am doing by staying home with my kids.  It did me so much good to go back in time and see and hear myself through these different blog entries.  It is so fun watching this family change, grow, progress, and learn.  And so, I will begin to blog again for the reason I should've had the first time----for ME and for US- the Gordens.  I'm looking forward to it!


2 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

COURTNEY!! We are so on the same page. I restarted my blog about a year ago for the same reason. I have loved getting it caught up and have tried to write in it more diligently - for our family this time! Love you. Welcome back to ol' school blogging!

Cadence said...

Well, HEY!