Sunday, January 2, 2011

Picture Update

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  We had a great one, honestly one of the best Christmases I have ever had.  I was looking at pictures from the holidays on my camera tonight, and it really struck me how quick my kids are growing and how precious the time we have together is.  I was also impressed that I actually had pictures with myself in them.  We even got one shot with all four of us!

Here is little/big Noah on Christmas morning opening up new pj's from Grandma A.  Oh yes, he is loving it.


Here is Suz and I over at my inlaws for more Christmas fun!


 Noah wanted his new jacket, THEN his new shirt on.  If you look closely at the label, you might notice his new shirt is a 12 month shirt.  And he's 2 1/2.  It's OK to be little, buddy.  I think he was actually saying Cheese in this picture. :)


I thought Noah looked so big in this picture.  Like not a baby anymore at all.  He's a little man!


"What present should I open next???"


Suz is taking it all in!


 Here's Jared and I at Silver Dollar City in Branson.  We went up for the day on Dec 30.


Suzy is 3 1/2 months.  She's my little cutie! Such a mama's girl!


We love each other!!!


We love each other too!!! A lot!


This picture cracks me up b/c it captures real life. 


Here was our second attempt.  I love my kids so much!!!


Here is a prized picture, one that contains all of us at the same time.  If only Suz were looking up...oh well!


5 comments:

Katie said...

love all the pictures. Noah really is getting so big! Thanks for letting me hold Suzy today. She is such a doll. :)

Janessa said...

I can't believe little Noah is sooo big! Remember when you guys were moving and I came over to play with him while you packed? I miss you guys!

jess said...

Looks like you had a fun holiday! Your kids are adorable.

That's so fun you got to go to Silver Dollar City. I'm living in Tulsa now, so I'm not to far from Branson. I'll have to make my husband take me sometime!

mks said...

can't believe how big they are! you have such a cute family!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Cute pictures!