Thursday, October 8, 2009

Internet Addict

My timer says I have about 5 minutes left on the computer before my "time is up." I told Jared yesterday that I think I'm addicted to the internet. And I don't like it. I waste so much time doing nothing important online- like looking at real estate when we aren't even planning on moving or looking at what random things people are selling on Craigslist. Or checking my email 10 times a day (or more) or facebook or recipes or blogs or the weather or ebay or etsy ETC.
Anyways, so this morning, Jared put a timer next to the computer that had 25 minutes on it. He told me to start it when I get on the computer and press stop when I get off. I can't believe it, but I only have 2 minutes left of computer time! Where did those 23 minutes go?! And worse yet....if these 25 minutes went by so quick, how long exactly have I been spending on the computer on normal days???

BEEP, BEEP- I'm outta time. Enjoy the pictures and I'll catch y'all tomorrow!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

25 mins is NOT enough time on the internet. I'm sorry. I think you should get at least an hour a day. haha

Ry Guy said...

I think you and my wife ought to start a program...IAA (Internet Addicts Annonymous). :)

Randrea said...

lol! You are so funny! I am trying to spend less time on the internet too...Bennett gets mad when I'm on it for more than 2 minutes at a time! :) I love the pics--especially that first one!! My favorite facial expression of his :)

Scotty and Chels said...

You're so funny court! I was just thinking that I spend way more time on the internet since Lucy was born. She lets me browse while I'm nursing her. Very nice! Luckily our computer is painstakingly slow, so that often discourages me from browsing.
Did you ever find a time to visit (if you still want to). We'd love to have you anytime!

Jen said...

I am the same way, but it is more on and off all day that takes up a lot of time. I like the IAA idea. Most people need that. I'm taking myself off one step at a time and for now it's Facebook that I have to stay off and only get on once a week.

The Lady of the House said...

Happy Birthday today to you too! I'm 26. Oct. 13 is the best day to be born ever! (Not that I'm biased.)