Jared and I had a great weekend getaway in Dallas, Texas-about a 5 hour drive from here. We went to celebrate 2 years of marriage and had an absolute blast! Here are some highlights:
- Eating Mexican food
- Getting free parking at the Texas Rangers game
- Being at the Texas Rangers game (we both love baseball!)
- Talking non-stop
- Eating fruit and warm bread and feeling rich
- Six Flags!
- The fact that it was "gay day" at Six Flags
- Riding about 8 rollercoasters until our bodies couldn't take it anymore- "please, no more, my brains are going to come out!"
- Going to the Dallas temple
- Eating an entire large pizza from Papa Johns AND a cinnapie! Then watching the Arkansas/Georgia game. The epitomy of lazy- and MAN WAS IT NICE!
- Sleeping without waking up to feed Noah (yeah, he still doesn't sleep all night)
- Shopping at IKEA
- Eating a burrito from Chipotle (and planning the diet that starts now)
- Visiting Jared's good friend Scott and his wife Larissa
It was a fantastic weekend- I'm so glad to be married to Jared, my best friend! These last two years have flown. We're stoked for year #3! :)